INVOICING AND PAYMENT TERMS
- First 5 orders must be prepaid with a Credit Card or Company Check. Prompt payment is required upon receival of our Order Acknowledgement via email or phone call. No further production or services will be performed before the payment is processed.
- Net 30 terms are available for distributors and are subject to Credit Approval after 5 purchases And with $5000 net cumulative annual purchase amount.
- - A minimum of 3 Credit References from your most current vendors are required during credit application and before credit can be extended.
- There will be a $25 net service charge for NSF returned checks or credit card chargebacks.
- We do not ship COD.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit cards.
- At the discretion of Best Deal Awards, a finance charge will be added to past due invoices at the highest rate allowed by law.
SHIPPING FOB POINT: LOS ANGELES, CA
- We only ship via. UPS or FedEx. Postal Service may be also used for envelop mailing or small package.
- For Freight Collect or 3rd party billing, $6.25(G) Packing fee per address will be applied. Best Deal Awards is not responsible for any payments to the assigned shipping carrier. All the chargebacks or additional charge from the carrier due to incorrect information provided or payment issue with the carrier will be invoiced to the distributor plus an additional $25.00(G) service charge.
- Domestic Drop shipments : $12.50(G) per address for production and shipping sorting handling. Distributors are required to provide the valid shipping account and account owner's information for shipping charges.
- International Drop shipments : $25.00 (G). Distributors are required to provide the valid shipping account and account owner's information for freight, duty and tax costs as well as Commercial Invoice or other documents required by the carrier.
- Address correction during shipping transit: UPS Charge $25.00 Net.
- Catalog Mailing: $10.00(G) per copy.
- Best Deal Awards can only guarantee a shipping date of when merchandise leaves our warehouse. We are not financially responsible for consequences resulting from freight carrier delays, errors or failures. All claims regarding breakage and delays must be made against carrier.
SALES TAX FOR SHIPMENTS DELIVERED IN CALIFORNIA
- Orders with California shipping destinations are subject to California Sales Tax. The distributor's or their client's California Resale or Tax Exempt Certificate is required to avoid the sales tax.
- We require proof of your sales tax document. Document submission is required for your first order only. Please send via fax (toll free) to 1-888-669-0838 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have already obtained a copy, no further action is required.